Cost of living in Chemnitz, Germany compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.698 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chemnitz (Germany) is 26% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,723 (€1,005) in Chemnitz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.10 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montclair, New Jersey costs $22,025 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 100 kr (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 399 NT$ (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raipur costs ₨150 (38 minutes ago)