Cost of living in Chelyabinsk, Russia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07204 MYR / RUB
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chelyabinsk (Russia) is 9% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,100 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,836 (руб 39,363) in Chelyabinsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM161,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Chişinău costs 4,000 Leu (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 5.50 (25 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Cape Town costs R 11 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manama costs Dinar 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £70 (about 1 hour ago)