Cost of living in Chelyabinsk, Russia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07196 MYR / RUB
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chelyabinsk (Russia) is 8% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,300 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,032 (руб 42,132) in Chelyabinsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cordova costs €1.30 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sylhet costs Taka 500 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 4,900 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sharjah costs Dirham 799 (30 minutes ago)