Cost of living in Cheboksary, Russia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06883 MYR / RUB
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cheboksary (Russia) is 10% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,100 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,785 (руб 40,470) in Cheboksary.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.20 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nicosia costs €55 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $10,750 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Yaoundé costs 3,250 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €15 (about 3 hours ago)