Cost of living in Cheboksary, Russia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07767 MYR / RUB
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cheboksary (Russia) is 9% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,125 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,848 (руб 36,661) in Cheboksary.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,999 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨0.60 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €15 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maribor costs €0.20 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (38 minutes ago)