Cost of living in Cheboksary, Russia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06346 MYR / RUB
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cheboksary (Russia) is 13% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,700 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,212 (руб 50,619) in Cheboksary.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cape Town costs R 17 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 330 (9 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Queretaro costs Mex$ 700 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bangkok costs 29 ฿ (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 105 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Athens costs €6 (about 1 hour ago)