Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 117%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.401 MYR / CAD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 52% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,755 (C$1,398) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩200,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chomutov costs 120 Kč (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,400 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $149 (38 minutes ago)