Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.239 MYR / CAD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 48% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,196 (C$1,604) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,728 (15 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Paramaribo costs 15 SRD $ (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$120 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$212 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cotonou costs 101 Franc (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$6,666,670 (42 minutes ago)