Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.012 MYR / CAD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 44% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,342 (C$1,774) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,700 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM190 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vladivostok costs руб 68 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durham, North Carolina costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 420,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)