Cost of living comparison between Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.137 MYR / CAD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 45% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,427 (C$1,730) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Medina costs ﷼ 20 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$1.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port Moresby costs 500 Kina (about 1 hour ago)