Cost of living in Charlottesville, Virginia, United States compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 166%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.983 MYR / USD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlottesville, Virginia (United States) is 44% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,056 ($1,269) in Charlottesville, Virginia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 255 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Omaha, Nebraska costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)