Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina, United States compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 160%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 692 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.282 MYR / USD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina (United States) is 57% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,512 ($1,287) in Charlotte, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Thane costs ₨500 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Agra costs ₨400 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.60 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)