Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina, United States compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 169%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 478 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.465 MYR / USD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina (United States) is 55% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,807 ($1,300) in Charlotte, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.70 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maringá costs R$ 20 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 39,000KM (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1.50 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1.00 (28 minutes ago)