Cost of living in Charlotte Amalie, U.S. Virgin Islands compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 187%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.917 MYR / USD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlotte Amalie (U.S. Virgin Islands) is 61% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,803 ($1,482) in Charlotte Amalie to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,600 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valletta costs €10 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $500 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kelowna costs C$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)