Cost of living in Chapeco, Brazil compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.310 MYR / BRL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chapeco (Brazil) is 14% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM2,852 (R$ 2,178) in Chapeco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 4,000 Дин. (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €14,000 (about 1 hour ago)