Cost of living in Chapeco, Brazil compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.323 MYR / BRL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chapeco (Brazil) is 19% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,915 (R$ 2,958) in Chapeco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩8,786,680,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 135,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $5.59 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jiaxing costs 元3,633 (about 2 hours ago)