Cost of living in Chapeco, Brazil compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.283 MYR / BRL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chapeco (Brazil) is 18% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,349 (R$ 3,390) in Chapeco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,700 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,423 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 25 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 74 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩0 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$20 (about 1 hour ago)