Cost of living in Chapeco, Brazil compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.361 MYR / BRL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chapeco (Brazil) is 22% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,138 (R$ 3,041) in Chapeco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,400 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leipzig costs €600 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$15,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adana costs 8TL (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in İzmir costs 131TL (44 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)