Cost of living in Chapeco, Brazil compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 122%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.410 MYR / BRL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chapeco (Brazil) is 20% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,736 (R$ 2,649) in Chapeco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Birmingham costs £1.20 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Patna costs ₨147 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)