Cost of living in Chania, Greece compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.832 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chania (Greece) is 32% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,876 (€1,009) in Chania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,700 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mangalore costs ₨23,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Haifa costs 213 ₪ (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Canberra costs AU$600 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,300 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$87 (42 minutes ago)