Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00362 MYR / KRW
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 59% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,898 (₩1,628,317) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,700 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,881 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Worth, Texas costs $23,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jackson, Mississippi costs $2,541 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$215 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,000 лв (about 1 hour ago)