Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00371 MYR / KRW
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 59% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,875 (₩1,584,521) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,700 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $56,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 199 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jackson, Mississippi costs $8 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)