Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00382 MYR / KRW
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 64% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,736 (₩1,500,108) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tijuana costs Mex$ 53 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,430 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM149 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $11 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,113 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,541 (43 minutes ago)