Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00365 MYR / KRW
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 57% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,171 (₩1,415,895) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kaohsiung City costs 6,500 NT$ (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Walnut Creek, California costs $430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Greenville, South Carolina costs $429 (about 2 hours ago)