Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00387 MYR / KRW
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 25% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,689 (₩1,210,283) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 100 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £25 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.20 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (30 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $900 (about 1 hour ago)