Cost of living in Changwat Rayong, Thailand compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.12724 MYR / THB
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwat Rayong (Thailand) is 8% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM2,500 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,312 (18,173 ฿) in Changwat Rayong.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nîmes costs €1.41 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Konya costs 15TL (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Dallas, Texas costs $2.20 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (26 minutes ago)