Cost of living in Changwat Rayong, Thailand compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12543 MYR / THB
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwat Rayong (Thailand) is 4% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,125 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,988 (23,822 ฿) in Changwat Rayong.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lyon costs €50 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £3,655 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨10,165 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Lausanne costs CHF 404 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 20,000 (42 minutes ago)