Cost of living in Changsha, China compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.630 MYR / CNY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changsha (China) is 6% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,318 (元5,269) in Changsha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €200,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 30 (33 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 37,000 Дин. (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 130 (about 1 hour ago)