Cost of living in Changsha, China compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.644 MYR / CNY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changsha (China) is 7% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,018 (元6,239) in Changsha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €46 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €60 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $99 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Laguna Niguel, California costs $12 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr350 (28 minutes ago)