Cost of living in Chandigarh, India compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 455 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06820 MYR / INR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chandigarh (India) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,190 (₨46,779) in Chandigarh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamilton costs NZ$180 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 200 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)