Cost of living in Chalcis, Greece compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.035 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chalcis (Greece) is 44% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,476 (€889) in Chalcis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,100 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$1,200,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨150 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €2,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 430 (34 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mangalore costs ₨841 (about 1 hour ago)