Cost of living in Chalcis, Greece compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.731 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chalcis (Greece) is 37% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,279 (€905) in Chalcis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $11 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 10,000 ₪ (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £8 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)