Cost of living in Chakwal, Pakistan compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03385 MYR / PKR *
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chakwal (Pakistan) is 7% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,200 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,964 (₨87,571) in Chakwal.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$860 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 1,200 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $925 (41 minutes ago)