Cost of living in Chaiyaphum, Thailand compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12466 MYR / THB
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chaiyaphum (Thailand) is 17% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,745 (30,042 ฿) in Chaiyaphum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,200 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨76,238 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Spokane, Washington costs $1,312 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $75 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kingston costs C$76 (about 1 hour ago)