Cost of living in Chaiyaphum, Thailand compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12906 MYR / THB
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chaiyaphum (Thailand) is 19% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,696 (28,640 ฿) in Chaiyaphum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,100 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Hisar costs ₨120 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 60TL (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Raipur costs ₨100 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gurgaon costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)