Cost of living in Chaiyaphum, Thailand compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.12558 MYR / THB
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chaiyaphum (Thailand) is 15% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,580 (28,507 ฿) in Chaiyaphum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €450 (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,500 lei (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wrocław costs 3.00 zł (about 1 hour ago)