Cost of living comparison between České Budějovice, Czech Republic and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.17589 MYR / CZK
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in České Budějovice (Czech Republic) is 4% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,904 (22,194 Kč) in České Budějovice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jerusalem costs 50 ₪ (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barrie costs C$86 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (about 2 hours ago)