Cost of living comparison between Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.185 MYR / USD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa (United States) is 33% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,317 ($793) in Cedar Rapids, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €30,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zwolle costs €15 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Thane costs ₨0.31 (31 minutes ago)