Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 127%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.430 MYR / USD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa (United States) is 39% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,472 ($784) in Cedar Rapids, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Portsmouth costs £60 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 180,000 Ft (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abidjan costs 12,000 Franc (29 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨70 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 1,850 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨650 (about 1 hour ago)