Cost of living comparison between Cedar Falls, Iowa, United States and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.440 MYR / USD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa (United States) is 30% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,047 ($911) in Cedar Falls, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Norrköping costs 719 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangkok costs 2,500 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Reading, Berkshire costs £4.50 (about 2 hours ago)