Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa, United States compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 123%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.222 MYR / USD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa (United States) is 34% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,140 ($981) in Cedar Falls, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,100 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Zurich costs CHF 3,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murree costs ₨20,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brazzaville costs 1,000 Franc (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tel Aviv costs 2,199 ₪ (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (41 minutes ago)