Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa, United States compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.437 MYR / USD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa (United States) is 29% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,219 ($726) in Cedar Falls, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Durban costs R 10 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Aalborg costs kr15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $25 (about 3 hours ago)