Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 330 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08731 MYR / PHP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 12% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,206 (Php48,174) in Cebu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Basel costs CHF 73 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 65 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Antonio, Texas costs $6.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashkhabad costs 30 Manat (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨2,200 (about 2 hours ago)