Cost of living in Cayenne, French Guiana compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.772 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cayenne (French Guiana) is 73% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,316 (€905) in Cayenne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,830 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$50,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €132 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 152 (34 minutes ago)