Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.197 MYR / BRL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 28% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,232 (R$ 3,536) in Caxias do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$11 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.60 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gold Coast costs AU$1.38 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guarulhos costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $69 (about 1 hour ago)