Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 437 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.274 MYR / BRL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 28% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,975 (R$ 3,121) in Caxias do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,100 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arlington, Texas costs $9 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 110 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Karlsruhe costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)