Cost of living in Catania, Italy compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 146%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.708 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Catania (Italy) is 34% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,354 (€712) in Catania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 37 (less than a minute ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨63 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.20 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $150 (34 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (39 minutes ago)