Cost of living in Castellón de la Plana, Spain compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.986 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Castellón de la Plana (Spain) is 34% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,826 (€968) in Castellón de la Plana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,600 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 300 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.85 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mossoro costs R$ 13 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)