Cost of living in Castellón de la Plana, Spain compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.772 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Castellón de la Plana (Spain) is 30% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,246 (€680) in Castellón de la Plana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gorakhpur costs ₨80 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beijing costs 元12,416 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 20,000 Ariary (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)