Cost of living in Castellón de la Plana, Spain compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.794 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Castellón de la Plana (Spain) is 26% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,934 (€821) in Castellón de la Plana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €220 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$13 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newark, New Jersey costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)