Cost of living in Cascavel, Brazil compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.377 MYR / BRL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cascavel (Brazil) is 11% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,460 (R$ 2,512) in Cascavel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Adelaide costs AU$12 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kazan' costs руб 450 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €1.20 (15 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pisa costs €10 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £2.00 (23 minutes ago)