Cost of living in Cascavel, Brazil compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.349 MYR / BRL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cascavel (Brazil) is 14% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,892 (R$ 2,885) in Cascavel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,400 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Jose, California costs $2,541 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €4.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Skopje costs 10,000 ден (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Spokane, Washington costs $505 (41 minutes ago)