Cost of living in Cascavel, Brazil compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.440 MYR / BRL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cascavel (Brazil) is 13% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,224 (R$ 2,934) in Cascavel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $100 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $9 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$9,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)