Cost of living in Cascavel, Brazil compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.415 MYR / BRL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cascavel (Brazil) is 12% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,485 (R$ 2,464) in Cascavel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,583 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $40 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reno, Nevada costs $149 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Corunna costs €38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Arba Minch' costs 18 Birr (about 1 hour ago)