Cost of living in Cascais, Portugal compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 176%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.742 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cascais (Portugal) is 34% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,037 (€1,062) in Cascais to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Brasília costs R$ 13 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Marbella costs €600 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.35 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,400TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,583 (about 1 hour ago)