Cost of living comparison between Casablanca, Morocco and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 332 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.44389 MYR / MAD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 9% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,073 (9,177 Dirham) in Casablanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (19 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Saharanpur costs ₨2,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Jeddah costs ﷼ 505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 450TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Poznan costs 4,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)