Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44063 MYR / MAD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 12% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,138 (9,392 Dirham) in Casablanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,700 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$82 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.00 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hanoi costs 30,000 ₫ (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $119 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$100 (about 2 hours ago)