Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 310 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44245 MYR / MAD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 7% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,356 (7,585 Dirham) in Casablanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 29 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (about 2 hours ago)