Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 462 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.42066 MYR / MAD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 6% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,508 (8,340 Dirham) in Casablanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,474 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥7,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guayaquil costs $280 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bursa costs 6TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$2,473 (about 2 hours ago)