Cost of living in Cartagena, Spain compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.671 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Spain) is 18% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,439 (€950) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$11,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mendoza costs ARS $12,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)