Cost of living in Cartagena, Spain compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.674 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cartagena (Spain) is 21% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,754 (€803) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,100 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $610 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Marrakech costs 100 Dirham (7 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Nantes costs €0.95 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,423 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)