Cost of living in Cartagena, Spain compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.027 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Spain) is 27% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,460 (€887) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Damascus costs 700 £ (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €15 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Al Ain costs Dirham 55 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dublin costs €12 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Neuchatel costs CHF 65 (about 1 hour ago)