Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00138 MYR / COP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,119 (COL$2,261,887) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,100 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,000TL (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 75 (22 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 600 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$1,750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)