Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00153 MYR / COP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 5% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM2,626 (COL$1,720,061) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Baltimore, Maryland costs $9 (6 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $45 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$36,594 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Campo Grande costs R$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)