Cost of living comparison between Cartagena, Colombia and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00142 MYR / COP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM2,505 (COL$1,767,673) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Jackson, Mississippi costs $115 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,423 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,085 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Newcastle costs AU$120 (about 2 hours ago)