Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
|Personal Care||+ 409%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,028 prices entered by 340 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44543 MYR / VEF *
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 75% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM6,563 (Bs 14,733) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $2.00 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.60 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £250 (about 2 hours ago)