Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
|Personal Care||+ 366%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,765 prices entered by 421 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41902 MYR / VEF *
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 71% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,655 (Bs 13,496) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 15,994 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ahmedabad costs ₨240 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $25 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Yerevan costs 299,000Dram (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (34 minutes ago)