Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
|Personal Care||+ 396%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,168 prices entered by 358 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44600 MYR / VEF *
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 74% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM6,532 (Bs 14,647) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨600 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 55 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,800,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 75 (about 2 hours ago)