Cost of living in Cape Town, South Africa compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,896 prices entered by 220 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.31947 MYR / ZAR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cape Town (South Africa) is 25% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,641 (R 14,526) in Cape Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,700 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £4.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maracaibo costs Bs 800,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Karachi costs ₨4,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Durham, North Carolina costs $5.50 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Grenoble costs €60 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €10 (38 minutes ago)