Cost of living in Cape Town, South Africa compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,982 prices entered by 220 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.32457 MYR / ZAR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cape Town (South Africa) is 27% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,206 (R 12,958) in Cape Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €8 (1 minute ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $254 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $2.19 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩21,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $4,574 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 499 (38 minutes ago)