Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien, Haiti compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06061 MYR / HTG
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien (Haiti) is 9% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,607 (59,506 Gourde) in Cap-Haïtien to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Christchurch costs NZ$753 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 8,500 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bekasi costs Rp 60,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Anaco costs Bs 700,000 (about 2 hours ago)