Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien, Haiti compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06200 MYR / HTG
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien (Haiti) is 10% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,629 (58,534 Gourde) in Cap-Haïtien to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 1,500TL (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bristol costs £13,855 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Isparta costs 4.00TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caguas costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,846 (about 2 hours ago)