Cost of living in Canberra, Australia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 117%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 437 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.252 MYR / AUD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Canberra (Australia) is 73% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,701 (AU$1,753) in Canberra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Cusco costs S/. 4.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 25 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Shkoder costs 300 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 30TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €0.17 (about 2 hours ago)