Cost of living in Campos, Brazil compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.377 MYR / BRL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campos (Brazil) is 15% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,316 (R$ 3,133) in Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €0.00 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampere costs €3.00 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cork costs €2.20 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (34 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (39 minutes ago)