Cost of living in Campos, Brazil compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 133%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.354 MYR / BRL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campos (Brazil) is 28% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,235 (R$ 3,128) in Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nagpur costs ₨10 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paderborn costs €5.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 10 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Townsville costs AU$13 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Visakhapatnam costs ₨800 (39 minutes ago)