Cost of living in Campos, Brazil compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.315 MYR / BRL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campos (Brazil) is 12% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,215 (R$ 3,205) in Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $800 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Pune costs ₨10,750 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 1,115TL (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hefei costs 元50 (about 1 hour ago)