Cost of living in Campobasso, Italy compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.859 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campobasso (Italy) is 19% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,281 (€881) in Campobasso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,600 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in George costs R 3,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 180 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Osnabrück costs €450 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 25 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 20,330 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cabo San Lucas costs Mex$ 20 (41 minutes ago)