Cost of living in Campobasso, Italy compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.846 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campobasso (Italy) is 18% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,367 (€901) in Campobasso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,700 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €800 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hurghada costs E£ 5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 1,500 (15 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1.76 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Birmingham costs £1.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Foz do Iguaçu costs R$ 1,000 (37 minutes ago)