Cost of living in Campo Grande, Brazil compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.277 MYR / BRL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campo Grande (Brazil) is 10% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,534 (R$ 2,767) in Campo Grande to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,200 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $13 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £7,095 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bhopal costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quetta costs ₨1,850,000 (about 1 hour ago)