Cost of living in Campo Grande, Brazil compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 311 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.402 MYR / BRL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campo Grande (Brazil) is 12% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM2,798 (R$ 1,996) in Campo Grande to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 3,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $2,500 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tel Aviv costs 10 ₪ (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $488 (33 minutes ago)