Cost of living in Campo Grande, Brazil compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.227 MYR / BRL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campo Grande (Brazil) is 9% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,917 (R$ 3,191) in Campo Grande to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,600 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Taipei costs 1,900 NT$ (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reading, Berkshire costs £429 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Berlin costs €499 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)