Cost of living in Campo Grande, Brazil compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.411 MYR / BRL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campo Grande (Brazil) is 12% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,191 (R$ 2,971) in Campo Grande to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.88 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berkeley, California costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)