Cost of living in Campinas, Brazil compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 782 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.293 MYR / BRL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campinas (Brazil) is 31% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,207 (R$ 3,254) in Campinas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,200 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tallahassee, Florida costs $25,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Berkeley, California costs $2,745 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $46 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Houston, Texas costs $0.53 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $11 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)