Cost of living in Campinas, Brazil compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 708 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.331 MYR / BRL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campinas (Brazil) is 33% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,530 (R$ 3,403) in Campinas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,400 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Damascus costs 600 £ (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Iasi costs 2,627 lei (12 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Des Moines, Iowa costs $0.71 (16 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Raipur costs ₨5,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Andorra la Vella costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Irvine, California costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)