Cost of living in Campinas, Brazil compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 911 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.090 MYR / BRL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campinas (Brazil) is 19% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,804 (R$ 3,490) in Campinas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,200 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pretoria costs R 1.20 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $4.99 (11 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Victoria costs C$4.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,541 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valletta costs €14 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 1,100 kr (about 1 hour ago)