Cost of living in Campina Grande, Brazil compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.310 MYR / BRL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campina Grande (Brazil) is 9% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,101 (R$ 3,131) in Campina Grande to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,321 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Preston costs £149 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kahramanmaraş costs 5.10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 2 hours ago)