Cost of living in Campina Grande, Brazil compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.132 MYR / BRL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campina Grande (Brazil) is 6% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,833 (R$ 3,385) in Campina Grande to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,600 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$711,550 (less than a minute ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Puebla costs Mex$ 150 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $17 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 5,852,000 Ft (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,474 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tirana costs 120 Lek (29 minutes ago)