Cost of living in Campina Grande, Brazil compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.210 MYR / BRL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campina Grande (Brazil) is 14% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,541 (R$ 2,926) in Campina Grande to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,100 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Berkeley, California costs $5.51 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (33 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨700 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €23 (43 minutes ago)