Cost of living in Cambridge, United Kingdom compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 183%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.460 MYR / GBP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cambridge (United Kingdom) is 66% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM6,155 (£1,127) in Cambridge to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,700 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cotonou costs 101 Franc (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$6,666,670 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $454 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €11 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boise, Idaho costs $10 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (41 minutes ago)