Cost of living in Cambridge, United Kingdom compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 222%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.635 MYR / GBP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cambridge (United Kingdom) is 69% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,213 (£748) in Cambridge to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,800,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 80 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,450 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuiabá costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Asheville, North Carolina costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)