Cost of living in Cambridge, United Kingdom compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 220%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.516 MYR / GBP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cambridge (United Kingdom) is 67% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM6,245 (£1,132) in Cambridge to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Turin costs €222 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nancy costs €39 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $150 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £12 (33 minutes ago)