Cost of living in Callao, Peru compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.268 MYR / PEN
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Callao (Peru) is 15% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,140 (S/. 3,264) in Callao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,600 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元150 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 2,860 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,000 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)