Cost of living in Callao, Peru compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.318 MYR / PEN
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Callao (Peru) is 19% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,061 (S/. 3,080) in Callao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,400 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,250TL (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 96 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 45 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $18 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$24 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (34 minutes ago)