Cost of living in Callao, Peru compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.211 MYR / PEN
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Callao (Peru) is 14% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,548 (S/. 2,931) in Callao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,100 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $14 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (40 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Iasi costs 12 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Ana, California costs $0.66 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.30 (about 2 hours ago)