Cost of living comparison between Calgary, Canada and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,085 prices entered by 233 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.139 MYR / CAD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calgary (Canada) is 48% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,702 (C$1,179) in Calgary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darmstadt costs €18 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 70 ₪ (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$8 (about 1 hour ago)