Cost of living in Calapan, Philippines compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08642 MYR / PHP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calapan (Philippines) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM2,543 (Php29,423) in Calapan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,009 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 21 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,719 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Adelaide costs AU$42 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$12,000 (about 3 hours ago)