Cost of living in Calapan, Philippines compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07566 MYR / PHP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calapan (Philippines) is 5% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,100 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,943 (Php38,896) in Calapan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,541 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valletta costs €14 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 1,100 kr (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 75 Leu (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)