Cost of living in Calama, Chile compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00659 MYR / CLP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 28% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,965 (CH$601,751) in Calama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,100 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Constanţa costs 1.20 lei (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.02 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €48 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Donetsk costs 36₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £80 (about 1 hour ago)