Cost of living in Calama, Chile compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00676 MYR / CLP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 28% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,013 (CH$593,820) in Calama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U38 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $5.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (about 1 hour ago)