Cost of living comparison between Calama, Chile and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00625 MYR / CLP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 30% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,239 (CH$518,043) in Calama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Matagalpa costs 14,500 C$ (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,423 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 30 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,900,000,000 ₫ (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $2,033 (28 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $2.99 (29 minutes ago)