Cost of living in Calama, Chile compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00627 MYR / CLP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 20% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,091 (CH$652,437) in Calama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,400 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $65 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨30,495 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £12 (33 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $5.98 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Liverpool costs £1,500 (about 1 hour ago)