Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00007 MYR / VEF *
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 46% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,300 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM1,790 (Bs 27,269,006) in Calabozo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ottawa costs C$300 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Leeds costs £1.50 (44 minutes ago)