Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,323 prices entered by 324 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22995 MYR / EGP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 21% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,600 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,843 (E£ 12,362) in Cairo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 8,999 (3 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Tel Aviv costs 20 ₪ (4 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Gaborone costs P9 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 300 kr (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ingolstadt costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)