Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,184 prices entered by 236 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24558 MYR / EGP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 22% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,125 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,453 (E£ 9,987) in Cairo.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $5.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Skopje costs 1,250 ден (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Freetown costs 800 Leone (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Trondheim costs kr 93 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 9,000 (about 1 hour ago)