Cost of living in Cairns, Australia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.364 MYR / AUD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is 66% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,140 (AU$1,231) in Cairns to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Darwin costs AU$5.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b20 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tomsk costs руб 14,000 (about 1 hour ago)