Cost of living in Caguas, Puerto Rico compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 122%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.439 MYR / USD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caguas (Puerto Rico) is 48% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,633 ($1,044) in Caguas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tomsk costs руб 14,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lublin costs 7 zł (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saint Petersburg costs руб 70 (about 1 hour ago)