Cost of living in Caguas, Puerto Rico compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 117%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.907 MYR / USD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caguas (Puerto Rico) is 35% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,598 ($1,177) in Caguas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,400 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Thimphu costs 67 Ngultrum (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 300,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $36,600 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Perth costs AU$1,054 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1.10 (about 1 hour ago)