Cost of living in Cagliari, Italy compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 176%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.979 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cagliari (Italy) is 46% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,832 (€970) in Cagliari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quito costs $1.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Arlington, Texas costs $1,118 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $915 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $1,211 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kharkiv costs 50,000,000₴ (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Manama costs Dinar 3.000 (42 minutes ago)