Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro, Philippines compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08467 MYR / PHP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro (Philippines) is 25% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,137 (Php48,854) in Cagayan de Oro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $24,000 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Santa Rosa costs ARS $1,211 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $828 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 2,500,000 L£ (44 minutes ago)