Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro, Philippines compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07795 MYR / PHP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro (Philippines) is 22% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,772 (Php48,387) in Cagayan de Oro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,100 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Trieste costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €489 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $109 (about 3 hours ago)