Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro, Philippines compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08802 MYR / PHP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro (Philippines) is 18% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,414 (Php50,148) in Cagayan de Oro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 12,000 (1 minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$100 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €650 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)