Cost of living in Caen, France compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.756 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caen (France) is 34% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,960 (€1,043) in Caen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,700 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 45 (4 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangkok costs 1,490 ฿ (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Valletta costs €415 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manila costs Php270 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €1.89 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $12 (44 minutes ago)