Cost of living in Caen, France compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.872 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caen (France) is 38% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,686 (€962) in Caen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,400 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riyadh costs ﷼ 79,900 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montería costs COL$8,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $3,870 (44 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in York costs £1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 25 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$50 (about 2 hours ago)